martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

Goodbye, Susan

During all the years I've been taking care of you, you in return have been taking care of me. You are still my grandchild and always will be. But now, you're a woman too. I want you to belong somewhere, to have roots of your own. With David you will be able to find those roots and live normally like any woman should do. Believe me, my dear, your future lies with David and not with a silly old buffer like me. One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. Goodbye, Susan. Goodbye, my dear.
 First Doctor WhoThe Dalek Invasion Of Earth

P.D.: He de decir que nunca me gustó el personaje de Susan. Además de ser extremadamente sobreactuado, pero eso no lo tendré en cuenta... No obstante me ha parecido una despedida tremenda. Me han encantado las palabras del Doctor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario